The anchor was a popular symbol because it was not only part of the ship, but because, just like Christians, sailors liked the connection this symbol had to stability and strength. Putting down an anchor also represented the safe end of a long journey.
- This handmade bracelet is made of genuine leather.
- Leather is a highly durable product.
- Suitable for daily, casual, and party wear.
- Wear this with your casual attire, with your favorite jeans.
- Comfortable and add character to your look.
There are no reviews yet.